Securing the Green to Make it Clean: Funding for Sustainable Sanitation
Call for POSTERS
Calling all Students and Young Professionals
On Saturday, October 9th, 2021, Global Water Alliance in partnership with Thomas Jefferson University will host its 14th Annual Conference from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In 2018, the Global Water Alliance established the annual “Arun Deb Promise of Excellence in WaSH Award” (Water, Sanitation, Hygiene) in honor of its founding board member, Dr. Arun Deb. The poster competition has become a fan favorite at our annual conferences and we are now open for submissions.
The poster competition is open to all Students and Young Professionals and could come from places as diverse as faculty; administrators; students at universities, colleges, and other institutions; PeaceCorps and AmeriCorps participants; school teachers; overseers; mentors; trainers; colleagues at companies; NGOs; agencies employees working in WASH; foundations; Government employees; journalists; activists; and the students themselves.
POSTERS can be on any or all of the following:
- Any topic that relates to the U.N. Sustainable Development Goal #6
- Any discipline or combination of disciplines
- Research, Designs, Reports, Analyses, PhotoVoice, Podcasts
All posters are eligible for nomination for the “Arun Deb Promise of Excellence in WaSH Awards”. Two awards will be available at $1,000.00 each.
The award committee will evaluate the posters against several criteria:
- The objectives of the work. Does it fit within the policy domain of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goal # 6: Clean Water and Sanitation?
- The overall quality of the material written or produced. The protocol of research, presentation of findings, clarity of language, use of media, and thoroughness of the research, journalistic investigation, design, and/or theses will be analyzed.
- Contribution to innovations, critical debates, and overall understanding of a theme within WASH.
- The way inequity and multi-disciplinarity are addressed, as formulated in the Sustainable Development Goal # 6. The award committee will pay extra attention to this.
For further inquiries, email email@example.com
Thank you and best of luck to all the entrants!